3D-knit FACE MASK: PERFORMANCE, DESIGN AND BREATHABILITY FOR EVERYDAY USE
- 3D tight-knit technology for maximum comfort and exceptional breathability
- Machine washable and bleach cleanable
- Seamless construction for a perfect fit and comfort
- 3D-knit air chamber makes it easier to breathe
- Earloops made with comfortable stretch knits
- Durable high-performance construction
- Sustainable design using 3D-knit wasteless technology
- 2 comfortable sizes : Medium (9.5” wide, 6” high) or Large (10” wide, 6.5” high). Medium fits most women, while Large fits most men.
- Reusable and washable more than 50 times
Washing and disinfection instructions:
- Wash before first use
- Normal wash with soap or disinfectant solution, by hand or machine, at 60 °C | 140 °F or lower
- May be washed with a detergent containing a bleaching agent or any other detergent with a bleach substitute
- Rinse thoroughly after cleaning
- Tumble dry normal or air dry
- The Duvaltex X7 Model Protective Mask should be kept in the original packaging until used to limit the risk of contamination.
- The original packaging should be kept away from sunlight within climatic conditions ranging from -4 °F (-20 °C) to +86 °F (+30 °C) and not exceeding 80% RH.
- Orders are generally processed and shipped within one business day, then delivered in 3 to 5 business days.
- For orders of 100+ masks, special delivery agreements will be concluded with customers.
- For special requests regarding shipping, please call our customer service line at 1-800-544-0200.
- Available exclusively in the United States.
Our masks are proudly designed and made in the United States.
*The CDC recommends that the public wear face coverings and masks. Duvaltex face masks are not devices intended for use in the diagnosis of a disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease and do not meet the definition of a medical device as set forth in section 201(h) of the FD&C Act. Duvaltex masks are non-medical masks and are not N95 respirators or surgical masks—such materials should continue to be reserved for front-line health care professionals.